For my 31st birthday, what other way to celebrate than with a workout and raising funds for an amazing cause that is very close to me. I will be running the Chicago Marathon for my 6th time and 2nd time fundraising for Latinos Progresando, which is a Chicago based non-profit organization.
Latinos Progresando provides professional, affordable immigration legal services to thousands of families every year, from more than 40 countries around the world. They also work with schools and partners, to provide a train-the-trainer social emotional learning (SEL) curriculum for community parents, nutrition education and physical fitness. Funds raised for the event will go directly to the organization.
I will be hosting a fundraiser workout at Barry’s Bootcamp in Lincoln Park on February 8th, 2020 at 3:30pm! PS – there may or may not be cake afterwards!
Cost of the event is the regular cost of a class, $32 which can be made directly to my fundraising page! You can also click on the FB link below for more details.
Facebook event link
There will be goodie bags as well as a raffle post-workout! For the raffle, winners must be present.
Here are some of the sponsors in the goodie bags:
- Parks & Nash bone broth soup
- Bada Bean Bada Boom
- Mamma Chia
- Gotham Greens
- Clif Bar
- Primal Kitchen
- Siete Foods
- Kodiak Cakes
- Ethos Training System
- Shadowbox River North
- The Barre Code
- Lily’s Sweets
- Belli’s Chicago
Sponsors for the raffle post-workout:
- Train Moment
- CycleBar River North – 3 pack of classes
- Chill Chicago – 3 pack of classes
- Pilates Proworks West Loop – 5 pack of classes
- Chi50 – 2 week unlimited
- Float Sixty – 1 Float session
- Lettuce Entertain You Gift Certificate – Cafe-Ba-Ba-Reeba
- S.K.Y Restaurant gift card
- The Barre Code – 5 pack of classes
- Clean Your Dirty Face – 1 free facial
- Ritual Zero Proof – 1 bottle of gin & whiskey alternatives
- Knockaround Sunglasses
- Strength Society
- RSTR Chicago – 3 month membership and 2 InBody Assessments
- Club Pilates West Loop
- Osito’s Tap
- Blo Southport
- Belli’s Chicago
- Eat Kaliflower
Hope to see you there!